Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Fotos 6/22

This shall be short and sweet
because I must leave in a few
to drop off my car
for what will probably
be a gazillion dollar repair.

But nothing's gonna rain
on my parade
because I also get to spend
the weekend in Palm Springs
celebrating my guy's upcoming
30th birthday.

I lost my job this week
which of course makes
me want to cancel all fun
and hoard every penny
but this trip
was planned weeks ago
and we both need the break.

SO
sunshine and relaxation
here we come!

I rested a'plenty
last weekend.

Re-charged my batteries,
spent time with the boys,
had a wonderful Father's Day
with my favorite men.

Homemade waffles and blueberry compote = smiles

Lucas and I had a date.

What does it say about me
that all my favorite childhood movies
are by Tim Burton?

So stoked to spend ToysRUs money.

STOKED.

The man behind the legends

We look like our mom.

This is us.

My grandpa is a STUD in that hat.

Love.

Gratuitous shot of the peonies that stayed alive for 10 days.

Had an interesting week
and re-committment
to my belief that it's all
gonna be
A-OK.

Life's good,
kids are healthy and happy,
all needs met.

And I love La Blogotheque
and I love Local Natives.

They were my favorite band at FYF
a few years ago.

This video is a big *siiiiiiigh*

Local Natives - Who Knows Who Cares

Because REALLY
who knows?

And REALLY
(when the basics are well taken care of)
who cares?

Happy weekend yo. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment