Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Fotos 7/6

Things that suck:

a car that refuses to work,

 
a relationship going through growing pains,
financial insecurity,
a baby daddy that hates you
and tells you so on the regular,
the disease of alcoholism,
an ever present battle against depression,
and the feeling of exasperation.

Things that do not suck:

having all needs met,
having two wonderful boys,



having a job interview on Monday,
having my grandma at my parents all week,


car dance parties,


pool parties,
maiden braids,


4th of July,




s'more cupcakes and flag cake,


cake & frosting recipe here


garnish here


white cake, cool whip, fresh berries YUM!

having a slumber party kinda house,


"Movies Mom Loved When She Was Young" marathons,
(so far we have seen: Beetlejuice, Pee Wee's Big Adventure,
Jumanji, Mrs. Doubtfire, and The Sandlot)


Magic Mike and a theater full of screaming women,

watermelon,
uncles,



cat-eye liner,
books,
friends,
family,
and the ever present belief that this too
shall pass.

Right now would be nice.

I believe we create our own lives,
that we draw circumstances to ourselves,
that the universe will continue to teach a lesson
until it is learned.

I believe we must stay
where we are planted
until we bloom.

I believe that in times like these
when my body and mind give up
my heart must take over,
and I'll be damned if I don't have enough heart.


I forget how much I love these guys:


Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah - Over and Over Again

Happy Weekend. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment