Friday, September 21, 2012

A Zillion Weeks of Fotos

In no particular order,
here are weeks and weeks
of fotos.

As the the seasons have changed
although the temperature 
has not gotten the memo.

As the boys became
a 3rd grader 
and a pre-schooler.

As we ate grilled cheeses
and made forts
and baked bread on lazy Mondays
when we were all off.

As I became obsessed with "Game of Thrones"
and posted up on the couch 
which I never do
and actually kind of love now.

As first handprints 
and "Back to School" night
and car dance parties
continued to fuel that part of me
that wonders if it is in fact possible
to die from too much joy in your heart.

The sun is setting earlier,
Halloween is popping up here and there,
I hope the weather cooperates soon
and Fall makes a legitimate debut.

There are apple pies to bake
and cuddles to make.















I'm sort of obsessed with the new album by
The Walkmen.

I don't need perfection,
I love the whole.

The Walkmen - We Can't Be Beat

Happy Weekend. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment